Camping, Hostels, Motorhome Overnight Parkings in the West of Clare, Ireland
Camping and Glamping
- Purecamping Querrin, Loop Head
Award winning camping and glamping eco-campsite set in the small village of Querrin overlooking the Shannon on the south side of the Loop Head Peninsula. Winner of the Irish Responsible Tourism Award for Best Accommodation provider 2014 and ambassador for The Wild Atlantic Way. Our 10 acre woodland features only species native to Ireland. As well as standard pitches and 2 camper van bays, we also offer pre-erected furnished bell tents for those light travellers. Central to our campsite is a 12m geodesic dome providing a communal area for our guests. Communal fires. Yoga classes. Loop Head labyrinth.
Please find out more...
Motor Home Overnight Parking
- Aylevarro on the Shannon Estuary, Cappagh, Kilrush
- Loop Head Lighthouse Parking
- Dolphin Watch/Castle Parking Carrigaholt
- Knockalough Lake, Kilmihil
- White Strand, Miltown Malbay
- White Strand, Doonbeg
- The pier, Doonbeg
- Seafield pier, Quilty