Binsentalstr.30 | D 89331 Burgau
Telefon:+49 151 40335077 Fax: +49 321 21450894 | Kontakt Irland: 0035387 6968538
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer gemäß §27 a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE297264710
Haftungsausschluss/Datenschutz/Nutzungsbestimmungen auf Deutsch - hier
Through our Web sites we do not collect any personal data about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it (e.g. by registration, form mails, enquiries), respectively, provide your consent, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations for the protection of your personal data. Tigin webdesign provides the relevant business partners with the technical communication systems to handle information (e-mail/form letters/SSL encryption, etc.), however we can not take any responsibility for the handling of the information provided to the relevant business owners represented on our websites. The responsibility for the handling of any such personal/sensitive data rests completely with the proprietors of the business concerned.
Communications or Utilization Data
Through your use of telecommunications services to access our Web site, your communications data (e.g. Internet protocol address) or utilization data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to personal data. To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework.
Deactivation of Google Analytics
You can deactivate the use of Google Analytics on your computer by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on [here...]
We will build our social media networks and communities by establishing linkages within each social media tool. We will, for example, 'follow' (Twitter) and 'add to favourites' (Facebook). When you use our social media pages, you are using an external site and are therefore bound by the terms and conditions of use of that site. We encourage you to review the legal policies of that site for further information. We do not endorse, and are not accountable for, any views expressed by third parties using that site.
The views expressed by any contributors to our social media pages are those of the individual sender. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the views or information posted and disclaim all liability from those views that may be occasioned directly or indirectly through the use of, or reliance, on those views and information. We disclaim all liability from those views and recommend users seek appropriate independent professional advice prior to relying on, or entering into any commitment based on these views. We also accept no responsibility for the information or content of sites that are accessed by links from our social media sites.
We have made every effort to ensure accuracy, but cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions. Neither tigin webdesign nor any third parties who provide information shall have responsibility for or be liable in respect of the content or the accuracy of the information so provided, or for any errors or omissions therein. We reserve the right to revise, amend, alter or delete the information provided herein at any time, but shall not be responsible for or liable in any such revisions, amendments, alterations or deletions. We can also not take any responsibility for the contents of the web sites linked to this web site.
We are not a booking agent for the accommodation businesses advertised at this site and can take no responsibility for accuracy or otherwise of the details of accommodation, prices, and facilities, etc which have been provided by the owners. To facilitate payment we provide credit card facilities through PAYPAL or bank-to-bank transfer account details, and do so as a service for the visitor and not as an agent of the owner of the property. All amounts paid to us are remitted to the appropriate owner and any refunds of rental or security deposits or other amounts paid using our facilities must be requested and obtained directly from the owner of the property concerned.
Terms and conditions for use of this website:
You are permitted to:
Print and download extracts from this site provided that they are for personal use only and save copies of these pages on disk or any other storage medium provided that the copies are only be used for subsequent personal viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
You are NOT permitted to:
-Reproduce or store in any other site or include in any public or private service any part of this site without our prior written permission of tigin webdesign.
- Use any graphics on this site separately from the accompanying text.
- Modify any documents or related graphics on this site in any way.
- Copy (by printing off onto paper, storing on disk or in any other way),
distribute (including distributing copies), alter or tamper with in any way or
otherwise use any material contained in the site except as specifically permitted above.
- Copy, distribute or otherwise use any material from the site for any commercial purpose.
- Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained
in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the site.
- use any of the mail addresses on this site for mailing purposes other than inquiries or bookings
without our approval or the explicit consent of the owner of the address.
Access to and use of this site is provided by tigin webdesign subject to the following Terms and Conditions
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. tigin webdesign reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
2. Whilst tigin webdesign endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, tigin webdesign will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
3. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice. tigin webdesign reserves the right to suspend any service given on this site without prior notice, including the distribution of Formmails/Booking Forms, which are only provided in addition to email address and phone numbers.
4. Whilst tigin webdesign endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and tigin webdesign does not accept any liability for error or omission.
5. tigin webdesign reserves the right to refuse to publish any listing, advertisement, link, or website which, at its sole discretion, it deems to be inapproprite, or contrary to its own best interests, or if already published, to remove such listing, advertisement, link or website, without notice, and cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage as a result of such refusal to publish or removal. In the event of removal any liability of tigin webdesign to any party is limited to the value of the fees paid by that party to tigin webdesign, less the pro-rata value of fees due for the period during which the offending listing, advertisement, link, or website was published.
6. Submission by a customer of an online or email order for any service provided by tigin webdesign implies acceptance of these Terms and no refunds can be made for any subsequent cancellation, if the work involved in establishing the service has already been done.
7. Part of this site contains materials submitted to tigin webdesign by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site comply with national and relevant foreign law. tigin webdesign cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any and all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
8. tigin webdesign does not act as agent or representative for any third party organisation listed on this site. This includes but is not limited to property owners, property operators, service owners and service operators. tigin webdesign hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for any and all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by third parties whose details are included on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein.
9. In the event a booking which we have relayed to the owner cannot be confirmed because the owner failed to update his Calendar, or if the owner subsequently collects the rental direct from customer, we reserve the right to charge the collection and handling fee which would have applied had the booking in fact been confirmed or the rental collected by us.
10. tigin webdesign shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
11. tigin webdesign accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
12. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
13. By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.